lunes, 8 de junio de 2015

Challenge #21- Not Just Cards- Anything Goes-



Hi everyone!!! 


We have a  new challenge en

Not Just Card. 


It's a great opportunity for you share your adorables projects. 


Our Sponsors: 


https://www.etsy.com/es/shop/lemonshortbread?ref=l2-shopheader-name#

and

https://www.etsy.com/es/shop/RoseyHearts#


My projects: 









Both projects are coloured with acuarelables pencils and Spectrum Noir pencils.



To my first project:  

I used Goth Fairy Witch.

of our sponsor Lemon Shortbread.




I made a haunted card with light. 









To my second project



 I used the lovely fairy Make a Wish.

of our sponsor Rosey Hearts. 








 This adorable fairy  is sitting on the moon admiring the stars.
 






You share your projects HERE.


I`m entering to this challenge.


Challenge juni - alles mag



5 comentarios:

  1. Que belleza están preciosos estos proyectos amiguita que Dios continúe bendiciendo tu creatividad, att Marianella Torres

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muy lindos proyectos esa digi me gusto mucho!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. great project. thanks for joining us at our challenge everything goes with Kleuren met potloden.

    good luck

    Annemarie

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Beautiful card!! Thanks for playing with us at our Challenge at kleuren met potloden.
    Hugs Joukje

    ResponderEliminar