lunes, 13 de abril de 2015

Challenge #17- Not Just Cards- Anything Goes.



Hi everyone!!  This is a new challenge! 
Other opportunity to create great project, " Not just cards"

To this challenge one our sponsor is  


Cute As A Button

It's beautiful images are the inspiration for this challenge.


My project: 


To my project I used Love Conquers All. 

I made a lamp with the Eiffel Tower and this beautiful mime. 




She is a perfect complement to our scraproom or our home.

When I look at this beautiful image just like to say.  "Ou la lá!"



You share your project HERE

I'm entering to this challenge: 









2 comentarios:

  1. Lovely project and image. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Jennifer DT member

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very different, and so french! Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! *Dawn*

    ResponderEliminar